Implementation standards, technical requirements and uses of TC4 titanium alloy rods
Titanium is a metallic element, gray, with an atomic number of 22 and a relative atomic mass of 47.867. It can burn in nitrogen and has a high melting point. Passive titanium and titanium-based alloys are new structural materials, mainly used in the aerospace industry and the marine industry. Because titanium alloy materials have the characteristics of high melting point, small specific gravity, high specific strength, good toughness, fatigue resistance, acid and alkali corrosion resistance, low thermal conductivity, good high and low temperature tolerance, and low stress under rapid cold and hot conditions, its commercial Value began to be recognized in the 1950s and was applied to high-tech fields such as aviation and aerospace. And continue to promote to the chemical, petroleum, electric power, desalination, construction, daily necessities and other industries.
1. Titanium rod executive standard:
National standard: GB/2965-2007, GB/T13810, Q/BS5331-91
American Standard: ASTM B348, ASTM F136, ASTM F67, AMS4928
Specification: (diameter * length/mm): 8mm-250mm*L
Supply status: hot working status, annealing status
2, reference standard:
1) GB 228 metal tensile test method
2) GB/T 3620.1 Titanium and titanium alloy rod grades and chemical composition
3) GB/T3620.2 titanium and titanium alloy rod processed products chemical composition and allowable deviation
4) GB 4698 sponge titanium, titanium and titanium alloy chemical analysis method
3, TC4 titanium alloy rod technical requirements:
1) The chemical composition of titanium and titanium alloy rods should meet the requirements of GB/T 3620.1. When repeated inspections are required, the allowable deviation of the chemical composition should meet the requirements of GB/T 3620.2.
2) The diameter or side length of the hot processed bar and its allowable deviation should meet the requirements of Table 1.
3) After hot processing, after turning (polishing) the bar and cold rolling, the allowable deviation of the diameter of the cold drawn bar shall meet the industry regulations.
4) The out-of-roundness of the turned (polished) bar after hot working should not be more than half of its dimensional tolerance.
5) The indefinite length of the processed bar is 300-6000mm, and the indefinite length of the annealed bar is 300-2000mm, and the fixed or multiple length should be within the range of indefinite length. The allowable deviation of the fixed length is +20mm ; The length of the double ruler shall also be included in the cut amount of the bar, and the amount of each cut is 5mm. The fixed length or the length of the double rule shall be indicated in the contract.
Aerospace, aviation, navigation, ships, desalination, petroleum, chemical, mechanical equipment, nuclear power equipment, power equipment, automobile and motorcycle parts, sports and leisure, medical parts, steel and metallurgy, high-tech fields.