Titanium rod implementation standard
National standard: GB/T2965-2007, GB/T13810, Q/BS5331-91
American Standard: ASTM B348, ASTM F136, ASTM F67, AMS4928
1. Reference Standard
1. GB 228 metal tensile test method.
2. GB/T 3620.1 Titanium and titanium alloy grades and chemical composition.
3. GB/T3620.2 titanium and titanium alloy processed products chemical composition and allowable deviation of composition.
4. GB 4698 Sponge titanium, titanium and titanium alloy chemical analysis methods.
2. Technical requirements
1. The chemical composition of titanium and titanium alloy bars should meet the requirements of GB/T 3620.1. When repeated inspection is required, the allowable deviation of the chemical composition should meet the requirements of GB/T 3620.2.
2. The diameter or side length of the hot processed bar and its allowable deviation should meet the requirements of Table 1.
3. After hot processing, after turning (polishing) the bar and cold rolling, the allowable deviation of the diameter of the cold drawn bar shall meet the requirements of Table 2.
4. The out-of-roundness of the turned (polished) bar after hot working should not be more than half of its dimensional tolerance.
5. The indefinite length of the bar in the processed state is 300-6000mm, and the indefinite length of the bar in the annealed state is 300-2000mm, and the fixed or multiple length should be within the range of indefinite length. The allowable deviation of the fixed-length length is +20mm; the double-length length should also be included in the incision amount of the bar, and each incision is 5mm. The fixed-length or double-length length should be specified in the contract.